grub-devel

Re: auto-loading of commands

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: auto-loading of commands
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:21:08 +0200

On Tuesday 15 March 2005 04:13, Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
> Anyway, I will implement a simple one first. If it looks too slow, we can
> improve it later.

I'm sorry that it took so long, but I have implemented the auto-loading of
filesystem modules. Now GRUB 2 creates a file named fs.lst at compile time.
You must copy this file to /boot/grub to enable this feature.

BTW, the ext2 module is completely broken for me. When I execute 'ls (fd1)'
where fd1 is a floppy image with ext2, I simply gets unaligned pointer blah
blah. Marco, is this module working for you? I will take a look at this
problem.

Okuji