grub-devel

THANKS

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: THANKS
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 22:45:51 +0100

The file THANKS hadn't been updated for a while, so I added some people
into it. In principle, we should add a person when he/she sends a piece
of code and/or document and we use it. Even if one does not send any
material, when you think he/she contributes significantly (such as
debugging tedious code), you should add him/her.

I hope I didn't forget to add anyone, but if I missed anyone, let me
know.

Okuji