grub-devel

Re: [ppc patch] setjmp/longjmp

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: [ppc patch] setjmp/longjmp
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 23:34:32 +0000

Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

> Anyways, I have done some standalone tests and it seems to work fine. So
> pretending the GRUB_UTIL stuff is fixed, this wouldn't break the
> build...

Thanks for your patch.

For now I have added a macro called "GRUBOF" which is defined for
grubof.  In include/grub/setjmp.h I made a change to make an exception
for grubof.  I did this because a lot of GRUB_UTILS things are still
required for grubof.

This can all change when module loading is supported.

I just committed the patch and it works great.  I've also committed
another patch which fixes some problem I had on the pegasos.

Thanks,
Marco