grub-devel

Re: wiki

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Re: wiki
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 22:40:07 +0200

"Yoshinori K. Okuji" <address@hidden> writes:

> I installed a wiki into my own server using MoinMoin:
>
> http://enbug.org/grubwiki/

It works perfectly for me.  I just assume I have all freedom to do
what I want.  If you don't agree with something, just change it or
bring it up for discussion, ok?  I think that is the best way to work
when using a wiki.

I have added a section for bugs.  I think for know it is best to
maintain bugs in the wiki, instead of in CVS (like we discussed about
earlier).  If you think this is stupid, just remove it.

> I put this in my site temporarily. Probably I will move this to another
> server.

Ok.

Thanks,
Marco