grub-devel

RE: Grub 1 troubleshooting, linux boot delayed problem

From: David Balazic
Subject: RE: Grub 1 troubleshooting, linux boot delayed problem
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 12:55:20 +0200

> ----------
> From:
> address@hidden:grub-devel-bounces
> address@hidden on behalf of Yoshinori K.
> Okuji[SMTP:address@hidden

I checked the Bug Tracking System  and the FAQ and the manual, none of it
helped,
so I decided to ask someone. And that someon it this mail list since no
better choice
was mentioned on the web site.

Improvement :
 - in text "read the chapter Reporting bugs in the manual." the words
"Reporting bugs"
  could be a link to the corresponding part of the manual

"Once you have realized ..." interesting choice of words ;-)

Besides, I tried a to boot another, older kernel and it does not have the
described problem,
so you can all calm down, this is not a grub problem, but a linux kernel
problem.

Sorry for wasting your time.
Regards,
David