grt-talk

[grt-talk] cocktail persecute

From: Roy Steward
Subject: [grt-talk] cocktail persecute
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 06:46:34 +0900

Athos uttered a groan, and let his head sink on his hands.
The third, then, fell from the clouds, I suppose? Iknow, because it is my office to know everything.
At sight of the mustaches and thenaked sword, the poor devil perceived he had to deal with aman.
DArtagnan, on his part, had gained the summit of all hiswishes.
DArtagnan, on his part, entered boldly at the principalgate.
Yes, yes, to be sure, Kitty, said dArtagnan; be at ease,my girl.
You know the interest we both take in this poor littleMadame Bonacieux.
It is well understood that he did notbreathe a word about the other.
Well, then, let us all fly, said Athos, and leave nobodyhere but Planchet to bring us news. The safety of the horseman, youknow, depends almost always upon the goodness of his horse. But you cant go out so, said Kitty; you are naked.
Now, what would you say to anensigns commission in my Guards, and a company after thecampaign? Athos made him a sign to go to dArtagnans residence, andbring back some clothes. In spite of his habitual silence, the poor lad this timefound his speech. Monseigneur is correctly informed, said dArtagnan. Do you, perchance, think I set any great storeby life? She is capable of anything or everything. Well, transfer it to me at the price it cost you? It was thus Athos found at home resources which he did notexpect.
The third, then, fell from the clouds, I suppose? La Houdiniere, CAPTAIN OF THE GUARDSThe devil! I understand, said Athos; but why not Porthos?
She has lost a tooth, next to theeyetooth on the left? Besides, you forget that I have aring likewise.
Thats true, said Athos; we must wait for Aramis.
Suddenly Planchet entered, bringing two letters fordArtagnan. Ah, my dear Athos, I am greatlyafraid I have drawn a terrible vengeance on both of us!
Besides, you forget that I have aring likewise. You gave de Wardes a meeting on Thursday last in this veryroom, did you not? Yes, replied Porthos, it is the one that ought to havebeen sent to me at first.