grt-talk

[grt-talk] ninety

From: Wat Kessler
Subject: [grt-talk] ninety
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 13:02:45 +0300

Coulson spoke to him about it, suddenly it all seemedwonderfully easy and good. In a momenthe said quietly, Have you talked to the daughter yet?
Wat t hell do you get out of it thats sowonderful? The house was very quiet all around them. Then slowly, with an almost imperceptible movement,she shook her head.
Sometimes they do, she said with a quiet finality that froze hisheart. Id live the restof my life there if I could.
I never tried to talk with an Englishaccent! Youll stick it out and hate it like the rest of them.
You were goin to do something big, youwere! Dont know, of course, but has the look, hasnt she? Why no-o, no, Eugene stammered foolishly, still staring dumbly ather.
Most Americans do, she said, getting asharp disquieting sound into the word. But then, youve been used to havingfine days all your life, havent you?
WHAT twoEnglish-speaking nations do you mean?
Could have itdelivered to you when its ready. Should think you ought to have it by next Tuesday.
You was pallin around wit him an wouldnt have anythingto do wit the rest of us!
Should think youll find it fits you very well when thetailor makes the alterations. The faint hard smile about her mouth was a little deeper when shespoke again. The rest of you guys can make believe itshome if you want to! But the hard brightlook was in her eye, the faint set smile around her mouth, and hedid nothing.
Thats when you stahted callin him a horsesneck!
Should think youll find that everythings all right. I never tried to talk with an Englishaccent! I cant see you now, said Sterling coldly.
Thats a long time, when one is young as you, shesaid.
The faint hard smile about her mouth was a little deeper when shespoke again. You was pallin around wit him an wouldnt have anythingto do wit the rest of us!
But this is the time of year you get it here, isnt it?
I should think a writer would want a different kind ofplace.
I should think itd bean awful bother carrying them around when you travel?