grt-talk

[grt-talk] calendar year

From: Blanch Goff
Subject: [grt-talk] calendar year
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:50:25 +0100

Pauline had not formally intended to speak.
He shambled among the rest, their humorousbutt.
Hes much better at these games than I could be.
If he met themtogether, he would at least be justified.
Hes much better at these games than I could be.
There were brooks; he knew it wasimpossible for him to hold himself down in them while he drowned.
He shambled among the rest, their humorousbutt. He had used himself to a composure that had readilyaccommodated itself to him.
At the top he got on to the platform and hurried to find therope.
Presently there was a stir in it, that presentlyceased. He looked sharply to see if there were more Moffatts inthe world.
He wanted to get himself completely out oftrouble. He was used to that; all his life he had been the butt ofthe world, generally of an unkind world. He heard faint hurrying footstepssomewhere on the Hill; the moon was covered by a cloud. He was climbingdown a rope; he did nothing but climb down a rope.
It had never had achance to disseminate anarchy before, and now it took its chance.
Pauline had a recurrenttendency to lose the finer point of military strategy in. The roof was not on, norhis life built up.
They were both aware that this would be by no means the samething.
He glanced at another note of excuse almost withindifference. He had used himself to a composure that had readilyaccommodated itself to him. He did not very well know what he wanted to do about it.
He hoped she would deny this at once; on the other hand he didntwant her to stop. This man was not even terrified by thatfuture, for he did not think of it.
Adelaand I are going back to talk to her now. Unless he acted, his chance and he would belost.
Not a picture, Pauline said; I mean, have you ever read of itshappening?
He hoped she would deny this at once; on the other hand he didntwant her to stop.
Soft andpitiless the country stretched away round him, unwilling that heshould die. Soft andpitiless the country stretched away round him, unwilling that heshould die.
Or a hundred, or a score,or indeed but two or three.
A fancy of it had grown inhim once or twice before.