Re: [groff] <DKIM> Termux Android app and Groff

From: Mikkel Meinike Nielsen
Subject: Re: [groff] <DKIM> Termux Android app and Groff
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 19:39:18 +0200

Ok so I have teste now. I have got the fonts. It looks like this

/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/share/groff/1.22.4/font

$ ls devps
AB BMBI CI HBI HNR NR S TR freeeuro.afm text.enc
ABI BMI CR HI HR PB SS ZCMI freeeuro.pfa zapfdr.pfa
AI BMR DESC HNB NB PBI TB ZD generate
AR CB EURO HNBI NBI PI TBI ZDR prologue
BMB CBI HB HNI NI PR TI download  symbolsl.pfa
$

However changing the font family in the dokument does not give any result.

For instance

\# -- ---------- Set font family to Halvetica ----------- -- #
\#
.fam H
.ft R
\#

Was suppose to render my text in Halvetica

The text however renders in some kind of Roman (Text with feets)

There are are no masseges in the compilation. It compiles "silent".

Any other font family name i try with it gives the same result.

So can you help my trubleshoot fuather??

//Mikkel