Re: [groff] Design and Implementation of *roff

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [groff] Design and Implementation of *roff
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 03:48:55 +1100

> It seems relevant

You're looking at the single-most accurate and complete timeline on Roff
anywhere on the web. Parts of it are vague, because the ones who invented
it hardly remembered many of the details over the decades.

It's incredible that Jerome Saltzer is still alive (right?? He was relying
to Kristaps Dzonsons's e-mails relatively recently...)