Re: [groff] Now online: gropdf / grops previewer

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: [groff] Now online: gropdf / grops previewer
Date: Sat, 05 May 2018 17:16:33 +0100

Hi John,

> > https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11332608/ may also be useful if
> > you're not used to affine transformations for 2D graphics.
>
> Ah, that doesn't really apply here because a separate <canvas> element
> is used for each individual page: the viewer's layout is handled using
> plain HTML/CSS (for both performance and simplicity reasons).

Yes, I thought each page was a separate <canvas>.  I don't see why that
Q&A doesn't apply though since it's only talking about zooming on a
single canvas and wanting to translate, i.e. slide, the zoomed image so
a desired area is visible.  But as long as you're happy, that's fine.
`Release early, release often'.  :-)

--
Cheers, Ralph.
https://plus.google.com/+RalphCorderoy