Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations

From: Saša Janiška
Subject: Re: [groff] mom & slide-presentations
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 10:11:10 +0100

On Sat, 11 Nov 2017 09:29:04 +0100
Ingo Schwarze <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Ingo,

> Not -mom, but -mm with gpresent.

Hmmm, that's interesting indeed.

> Example presentations at international conferences:
>   http://mandoc.bsd.lv/press.html  (look for "source" links there)

Looked at your EuroBSDCON-2015 presentation - it looks very nice.

I see that you're involved with OpenBSD - I was considering to switch at some
time, but still had a need to run some old stuff under Wine...moreover, I'd
like to have some more options for filesystem - e.g. DragonFly with Hammer2
looks good - as well with mandoc which is, afaict, meant to be replacement for
man-part only and not as general typesetting language to be used for stuff like
books etc. via -mom or for presentations with gpresent, considering that your
presentations are done with groff, right?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The work of a man who is unattached to the modes of material
nature and who is fully situated in transcendental knowledge