Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [Groff] Next release - maintainership
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:10:07 +0100

On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 19:02:48 -0400
Peter Schaffter <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Peter,

I have visited your site and I'm thrilled with the beauty of your documents
produced with groff/mom and must admit that mom is the primary reason I'm
looking whether groff/mom can eliminate my need to depend on LyX/LaTeX or
pursue path of ConTeXt...it seems groff does better job for paper than texinfo,
although not sure (yet) about Unicode/UTF-8 support...

> I would like to have put myself forward, but stretched retinas in
> both eyes means I have to reduce the time I spend staring at the
> monitor significantly.  So I'm both pleased about your decision and
> somewhat relieved.

Does it and how much influences the state and further progress of mom package?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Everyone is forced to act helplessly according to the qualities
he has acquired from the modes of material nature; therefore no