[Groff] How to disable page numbering

From: Chris Velevitch
Subject: [Groff] How to disable page numbering
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:35:02 +1000

On the second and subsequent pages there is a page number of the form
"-N-". How do I disable/suppress this?

Also, there seems to be an additional page offset even though I've added a:-

.po 0

How do I get rid of that? Is is related to the page numbers being displayed?

I'm doing the following:-

(cat - <<EOF printerfile ) | groff -P-l -P-pA4 | ps2pdf - test1.pdf
.pl 21c
.fam C
.nr HM 9p
.nr FM 0
.nr QI 0
.nr L 4
.ID 0
.PO 0
.na
.nf
.nh
.vs 9p
.in 0
.po 0
.ll 27c
.lt 0
.ps 7
.tl ''''
EOF

This is pretty giving me everything I want except for the page numbers
and extra page offset.

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney

Adobe Platform Users Group, Sydney
September 2010:  The "State of CFML" Address
Date: 27th September, 6pm for 6:30 start
Details and RSVP on
http://groups.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=post.display&postid=30786