Re: [Groff] gdiffmk is integrated

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: Re: [Groff] gdiffmk is integrated
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 9:14:50 -0500

M Bianchi wrote:

> I found a 1987 C version of nrchbar. It doesn't
> run properly here, but the man page is pretty clear,
> so ...
>
> I think I have a way to add a couple of options to
> gdiffmk  that would add:
>
>       the ability to place a .br in front of each .mc
>
>       the ability to preserve each deleted section with
>       some identifying marks;  Default:  [[  ....  ]]
>
> More later ...

Mike, is that the version from the comp.sources.unix
archive? I've added some functionality to it as
well, primarily the ability to work with "cvs diff"
output. Go to http://home.alltel.net/kollar/groff/
and scroll down to the bottom to get the link to my
tarball.

--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"