Re: [Groff] UTP - draft of press release

From: Manas Laha
Subject: Re: [Groff] UTP - draft of press release
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:25:50 +0530

Heinz-J?rgen Oertel <address@hidden> wrote:

Am Sonntag, 28. November 2004 05:46 schrieb Larry Kollar:

OK, I think I put this off long enough. :-/  I've never written a press
release before, so it's probably a bit rough. It's certainly missing
the obligatory quote.

        http://home.alltel.net/kollar/utp/press-release.txt

Comments welcome, as usual.

here it comes:
Larry,
I quote:

UTP members are physically located throughout the Americas and Europe,
and currently coordinate their efforts through ....

Doesn't Manas "Manas Laha" <address@hidden> live in India?

Regards
Heinz

Yes, indeed, I do and thanks,  Heinz-J?rgen, for pointing it out. I seem
to have missed Larry's original post, so I read his draft only now.
Perhaps he would like to add Asia to the list of continents he names
there :-)

Speaking of the draft itself, I feel its a good one - compact and to the
point. BTW, what's up with "UTP Revisited"?

- Manas Laha

This Mail is Certified to be Virus Free.
CIC Network Security Group, IIT Kharagpur