[Groff] First Draft of troff.org.

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: [Groff] First Draft of troff.org.
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 18:46:31 +0000

Hi,

I've got the troff.org domain name (it became free a few months ago)
and have a draft set of content for its web site visible at

    http://www.inputplus.co.uk/troff/

The intention is to be a resource for all things troff-related.

All comments welcome.  There's still a lot labelled `to do'.  But I'd
welcome anything that lengthens that list, like details of more books
on troff, etc.

Please don't announce the site anywhere else.  Firstly, the URL is a
temporary one.  Secondly, I'm deliberately announcing it to just a
small set of people, i.e. you, until I've added more content.

Thanks,

Ralph.