Re: [Groff] groffview shell script

From: Bernd Warken
Subject: Re: [Groff] groffview shell script
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 16:38:18 +0100

On Sat, Dec 01, 2001 at 12:37:17PM +0000, Ralph Corderoy wrote:

> If `xset q' doesn't report the actual font path your X server is using
> then either xset or your X server is broken.

Plain X is rarely found today.  KDE and Gnome do their best to implement
automatic configurations that overcome things like xset or xdpyinfo.
We might simply trust that once things like resolution will automatically
happen with the free systems.

Now I want to end this discussion.  I try to release 0.2 during this
weekend.  A practical test saves a thousands words.

Bernd Warken