grep-devel

Re: [Grep-devel] buildbot failure in OpenCSW Buildbot on ggrep-solaris10

From: Dagobert Michelsen
Subject: Re: [Grep-devel] buildbot failure in OpenCSW Buildbot on ggrep-solaris10-sparc
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 09:16:35 +0200

Hi Paul,

Am 25.04.2018 um 21:48 schrieb Paul Eggert <address@hidden>:
> On 04/23/2018 03:02 AM, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>> So libsigsegv is probably autodetected during build.
>
> Sure, but libsigsegv is not part of Solaris, so it's something you've added
> to your buildbot host. The machine I use for testing is a production Solaris
> 10 machine that I am not a sysadmin for, and I'm loath to install libsigsegv
> on it, which means it won't be easy for me to debug the problem myself.

If you want I can setup an account on our buildfarm for you, we have a lot
of upstream maintainers (Jim Meyering already has an account):
  https://www.opencsw.org/extend-it/signup/to-upstream-maintainers/
Just send me your SSH Public Key and your intended user name.

Best regards

  — Dago

--
"You don't become great by trying to be great, you become great by wanting to
do something,