grdesktop-users

Re: [grdesktop-users] ** (grdesktop:9435): WARNING **: rdesktop-Child e

From: Guy Story
Subject: Re: [grdesktop-users] ** (grdesktop:9435): WARNING **: rdesktop-Child exited with: 255
Date: 19 Jan 2003 18:17:28 -0600

        Dan, Do you have multiple terminal servers you can connect to?  If so,
see if the problem is just connecting to a specific server or all of the
ones you have access to. Have you tried to use the command line method
of rdesktop to connect to the server you are having issues with?

        I would download 0.18 and install it.  I have been playing with it for
a couple of days now and have seen no problems connecting or exiting
sessions.  I suggest that you also get the 1.2 beta for rdesktop or
reinstall your current version (1.1 is the current stable release).

regards,

Guy Story