graveman-general

[Graveman-general] Eratic Behaviour

From: Ben Edwards (lists)
Subject: [Graveman-general] Eratic Behaviour
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 15:44:57 +0100

Been using the version of gravyman from Ubuntu (0.3.10).  Sometimes it
works an sometimes it douse not.  This seems totally erratic.

I even had one time when I tried copying a Audio CD and it failed just
before the actual burn so I tried another blank CD and that worked.  I
then later tried the blank CD that did not work and it worked!.

Also where is the home page for gravyman, I may try a later version.

Ben