gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Maybe beating a dead horse: Week number rollover

From: Adam Heller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Maybe beating a dead horse: Week number rollover
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 20:50:16 -0500

Mike,

Yeah, I managed to reproduce the rollover today. Not sure what I was doing wrong yesterday but today the date jumped back as expected.  Spent the other half of the day getting the latest gpsd release compiling for our platform.

Am I correct in assuming that gpsd handles the rollover in the newer relases?

Adam