gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Create an SVG skyview image from JSON data

From: Niccolo Rigacci
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Create an SVG skyview image from JSON data
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 22:47:51 +0200

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 09:41:31AM -0700, Gary E. Miller wrote:

> 2. skyview2svg builds the svg
> 3. skyview2svg exits
> 4. pipe is broken, so gpspipe exits.

Yes, it works for me too. The problem was not with gpspipe, but
with a script simulating it.

> Also, what about getting the license changed to BSD-2-clause?

Yes, I changed the license statement and resized the image to
528x800 (indeed there are IMG_WIDTH and IMG_HEIGHT in the source,
change them at your need).

I attach the new version.

Thanks again for your time and suggestions.

--
Niccolo Rigacci - http://www.rigacci.net/
Campi Bisenzio - Firenze - Italy