gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsd fails to build IPv6 when building timeservice

From: Tony Hain
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsd fails to build IPv6 when building timeservice
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 11:51:45 -0800

The instructions at:
http://www.catb.org/gpsd/gpsd-time-service-howto.html
need to be fixed, and/or the SConstruct file needs to be fixed
As shown by:
http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/blog/2017/03/verizon-to-stop-issuing-static-ipv4-addresses/
IPv6 needs to be on-by-default in all cases, because IPv4 has been a stumbling
zombie for some time now. If anything, IPv4 needs to be the optional build. ;)

Tony