gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Looking for gpsd 2.36 querying protocol

From: Askar Ibragimov
Subject: [gpsd-users] Looking for gpsd 2.36 querying protocol
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 19:47:20 -0000

Hello,

I have a quite old system where gpsd 2.36 is running. For some solid reasons I can not upgrade to recent version, as code of daemon was tweaked to support particular device.

Anyhow, I just need to query some information from gpsd, and back then it used to have some non-JSON protocol. One would send letters and receive a chunk of messages.

I could not easily find that protocol online anymore, and appreciate if someone shares it with me,

thanks in advance, Askar