gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] Patches in the contrib directory

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] Patches in the contrib directory
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:12:50 -0700

Yo Sanjeev!

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:54:46 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

> Please test, if this works, I will start cleaning it up.  This is the

I see two patch sets, on of 2 pieces, one eight minutes later of three.

I assume the last one is the right one?

BTW, I noticed you added a copyright to skyview.php.  No problem, just so
you know the BSD license applies now that you contributed it to The GPSD
Project.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2015 23:54:46 +0800
Sanjeev Gupta <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 5:07 AM, Gary E. Miller <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > Sanjeev: looking forward to some fixes now!
>

> Gary, just sent.
>
> Please test, if this works, I will start cleaning it up.  This is the
> first PHP program I have written in many years, needed to keep
> googling for "while loop syntax php5" :-)
>
> To run:
>    php skyview.php <count> imagefile.png
> or
>    php skyview.php <count> imagefile.php cells
>
> <count> is the number of SKY messages to listen for, and should be
> about 20 to test, and a couple of thousand to use.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1(541)382-8588