gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsd hang

From: Hal Murray
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] gpsd hang
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:09:16 -0800

address@hidden said:
> BTW, this does not fix the ntpd GPSD_JSON driver, which I have never seen
> work.

I agree that we have 2 bugs.  That one may be on the ntpd side.  It's high on
my list.

I (slightly) apologize for hijacking your thread where we were working on it.
 While trying to reproduce it, I blundered into a test case for the other
nasty bug.

address@hidden said:
> Today if I ^C the netcat then gpsd hangs.  Netcat will connect to gpsd, but
> no output.  Only a kill -9 will stop gpsd.

> Seems related to similar reports in the last day?

Yup.  That's the other nasty bug.  Eric is working on it.

Does it hang every time you ^C netcat or just some/most of the time?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.