gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] OS X status?

From: Frank Nicholas
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] OS X status?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:06:59 -0500

On Jan 26, 2015, at 9:15 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:

> Greg Troxel <address@hidden>:
>> regression tests are a complete disaaster on OS X 10.9.  They don't really
>> look like 100% speed issues.   3.0 and 3.11 won't build.  Does anything
>> work for anybody on mac?
>
> Yikes.  I thought you were keeping an eye on that port.  I have no hardware
> to test it here.
> --

I was a little active with gpsd in 2004-2005, with regards to OS X & Bluetooth
based SIRF III receivers.  I haven’d touched it much since then, but still
subscribe to and read the list.

I have several Macs (OS 10.9 & 10.10) and am willing to do some testing to
resolve these issues, or make my Macs available to someone via SSH.

I’m no GIT expert, if someone can reply with a quick pointer to documentation
on pulling the specific versions with issues, I’m willing to help troubleshoot.

Thanks,
Frank