gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] build failed minimal=on aivdm=on

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] build failed minimal=on aivdm=on
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 11:52:29 -0500

On Sun, Jan 11, 2015 at 9:42 PM, Jon Schlueter <address@hidden> wrote:
found that we have an unfulfilled dependency for nmea_ais_dump in gpsddecode with the minimal builds listed below

scons minimal=on leapfetch=off aivdm=on
scons minimal=on leapfetch=off reconfigure=on aivdm=on
scons minimal=on leapfetch=off aivdm=on ashtech=on

gcc -o gpsdecode -pthread gpsdecode.o -L. -lrt -lgpsd -lgps -lmĀ
gpsdecode.o: In function `decode':
gpsdecode.c:(.text+0x24d): undefined reference to `nmea_ais_dump'
scons: *** [gpsdecode] Error 1

On later investigation I think it was false positive due to interactions between how I was calling scons and it not rebuilding the libraries with the new configuration cleanly.