gpsd-dev

Re: [gpsd-dev] There are no longer sat numbers in pseudonmea GPGSA drive

From: Jon Schlueter
Subject: Re: [gpsd-dev] There are no longer sat numbers in pseudonmea GPGSA driver when reading data from nmea2000 device.
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 22:54:23 -0500

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 1:36 PM, Eric S. Raymond <address@hidden> wrote:
Jon Schlueter <address@hidden>:
> I'm seeing build issues I think releated to this refactor dues to drivers
> using sats_used but not having NEMA_ENABLE defined

Now solved in HEAD. Took me a couple of days because I was auditing for
related bugs. I found some minor data-management issues in the old code.
As usual, the consrquences were flaky nehavior in the error-modeling code -
damn that stuff is a defect attractor.

Glad those are cleared up and the build variations are looking much better but
there are still failed builds for other combinations.  Probably worth investigating
them as well for other lurking bugs.  I'll start a different email chain with failures

Jon