gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] test failure

From: Roy Barkas
Subject: [gpsd-dev] test failure
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 14:17:24 +1100

The following sequence of operations resulted in a test failure testing a build of  git head 3.10~dev (revision release-3.9-843-gd4a915c) :

1.       Cloned the head

2.       Ran scons

3.       Ran scons –c (because I had forgotten to load dependencies

4.       Ran sudo apt-get build-dep gpsd

5.       Ran scons

6.       Ran scons check

The test failed as below  ( I then temoved the gpsd source directory, recloned it and tried again without the intervening scons –c and build-deps – the tests failed again although with fewer errors.

Let me know if you want me to send the .log files

RB

Attempt 1:

Regression test FAILED: 7 errors in 87 tests total (0 not found).

The following test Failed:

"test/daemon/ait250.log"

"test/daemon/bt451.log"

"test/daemon/ch-4701.log"

"test/daemon/ch-4711.log"

"test/daemon/firefly-II.log"

"test/daemon/humminbird-M37.log"

"test/daemon/pharos-360.log"

Elapsed time: 128

scons: *** [gps-regress] Error 7

Attempt 2:

Regression test FAILED: 3 errors in 87 tests total (0 not found).

The following test Failed:

"test/daemon/geos-1m.log"

"test/daemon/pharos-360.log"

"test/daemon/tn200-all.log"