gpsd-dev

[gpsd-dev] NetBSD and FreeBSD

From: Hal Murray
Subject: [gpsd-dev] NetBSD and FreeBSD
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 14:53:55 -0800

I just did a git pull.

The endian problems on NetBSD and FreeBSD (if that's what the problem was)
are gone, at least on my setups.  [There is a chance that I fatfingered
something and the fix was actually much earlier, but I put that stuff in a
script to make it harder to forget a step.]

>From NetBSD:

Regression test FAILED: 2 errors in 87 tests total (0 not found).
The following test Failed:
"test/daemon/tcp-test.log"
"test/daemon/tcp-torture.log"
Elapsed time: 658
scons: *** [gps-regress] Error 2

I'll go experiment with the delays.

FreeBSD ran all the way through.  This is the first time I've seen that
recently.  (Fedora still dies on 3 tests.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.