gpremacy-general

[Gpremacy-general] Splash Screen

From: James Jones
Subject: [Gpremacy-general] Splash Screen
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 18:06:07 -0600

The website exists now
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/gpremacy/

The splash screen is now in .png and .xpm format on the CVS system. I'm still trying to get it to actually work in the code. I've not committed the changes I made, since they produce some errors, but the program still works.

The splash screen png is prettier than the one compressed on the webpage.

- James Jones
"Negotium populo Romano melius quam otium committi"
  The Roman people understand work better than leisure
  - Appius Claudius Caecus

"...autem vere apud alumno Internatio Baccalaureatus."
  ...this is also true among International Baccalaureate students.
  - J.C.'s Corollary to Caecus' Observation