gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] Good Friday squirt

From: Louisa Haney
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Good Friday squirt
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 00:06:25 +0300

By listing public payphone numbers throughout America I invited people to pick up the phone and call some random street corner in some random town and talk to whoever answered. Well, that can't be good. You've got to grab the puffs before El Bobo can.
These new modern Chastity Belts, as well as the Chastity Belts of centuries gone by are the topic of discussion on this website. Doctors believed at first that it was a penis, although they determined later that it was a small trunk, through which the baby could breathe. The little girl has a big blue eye on the forehead. Be forewarned, folks.
Use it wisely, young grasshopper. Some of the bikes appear to have been abandoned long ago. It would help out greatly if we could turn to others for advice. Another grabs the nearest lamppost and treats passers-by to a quick spin.
And, they say that dead men tell no tales.
Today's Chastity Belt includes many modern features such as rust free stainless steel, neoprine or foam padding, laser cut safe edges and high technology locks.
Bump, thump, slam, and ram him out of the way. The decision may be harder than you think.
The subject matter is hardcore. Once a month, your fair princess morphs into the evil dragon. You know their not eating well, but the obvious degradation of their personal hygiene makes you loath to visit them in person. The decision may be harder than you think.
Oh yeah, did I forget to mention the horse show? Welcome to the world of Extreme Poledancing, where ordinary members of the public are invited to strut their stuff in unusual places.
They come in a variety of colors and sizes.
Oh yeah, did I forget to mention the horse show? They will also dislike other cows, and can bear grudges for months or years.
Thin-skinned men may run screaming to the hills from this site, and just because you are lacking a Y chromosome doesn't mean you're going to get off any easier.
Many of us struggle with this decision every day, but it never gets any easier to answer.
You may perform any one action on any one female, but you may not duplicate actions, and you must make a choice for each female.
If it were left up to you, who would go down with the ship on The Love Boat? The blade from the kitchen knife must have pierced my head then.
Doctors believed at first that it was a penis, although they determined later that it was a small trunk, through which the baby could breathe.
His ingenious games continue to live on, however. The power is in your hands.
Be forewarned, folks.
You've got to grab the puffs before El Bobo can. My head hurt a bit, but I was convinced that it was from the fall. The decision may be harder than you think.