gpaint-list

[Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it

From: Alissa Coolbaugh
Subject: [Gpaint-list] Re: refnance it
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:42:04 -0700

D m ea j r H f om p e O m wne r r,

Your c z re r di m t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV z VN r c ea k l e o st k at t e and want I d MME e DI t ATE c k as t h to s d pen s d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L b OW o ER your monthly p a aym r ent q s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea c ls z we have T s ODA r Y:

$ 4 i 90 , 0 f 00 a p s lo f w a o s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 3 h 70 , 0 j 00 a g s lo b w a e s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 2 a 50 , 00 i 0 a k s lo a w a k s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 2 x 00 , 0 a 00 a r s lo e w a z s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V z isi s t o k ur web s g it r e

Alissa Coolbaugh , Ap d pr j ova t l M f ana y ge u r

the prisoners are not able to defend themselves.
Who are these miserable persons? said the Great Goblin. Dwarves,
and this! said one of the drivers, pulling at Bilbos chain so that he
fell forward onto his knees.