gpaint-develop

Re: [Gpaint-develop] pre 0.2.4 release

From: Goedson Teixeira Paixao
Subject: Re: [Gpaint-develop] pre 0.2.4 release
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:27:35 -0200

Em Qua, 2004-11-24 às 00:53 -0500, Michael A. Meffie III escreveu:
> Yes, we want to include these packages to the next release. I went
> into savannah and moved the assigments from Andy to me.
>
> I'm sure these will not apply to the current build, that is why I think
> it would be better to call this a "pre 0.3.0" release.  We may want to
> release a 0.2.4 based on the 0.2.3 plus your patches.

I think a 0.2.4 based on 0.2.3 would be welcome. I'm submitting two
extra patches I have applied to gpaint recently so that 0.2.4 can be as
similar as possible to my current gpaint sources in Debian.

I'll also check which of them needs to be forward ported so 0.3.0 have
all the bug fixes and features include.

Best regards,
Goedson