gpaint-develop

[Gpaint-develop] how is revert supposed to work?

From: Alan Horkan
Subject: [Gpaint-develop] how is revert supposed to work?
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:31:50 +0000 (GMT)

I was wondering how Revert was supposed to work, wondering if it was
different from Revert/Reload that other applications would put in the File
menu.
I couldn't tell from using gpaint so I looked at the code only to find
nothing, a blank method.

Is Revert expect to work similarly to how it works in other applications
that I am familiar with and if so shouldn't it be in the File menu?

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/
Inkscape, Draw Freely http://inkscape.org