gotmail-list

Re: [gotmail] Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...

From: T. E.
Subject: Re: [gotmail] Emails aren't fetch'd anymore ...
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 09:50:29 +0200

John Fruetel schrieb am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2004 08:04:

Hi John!

> Gotmail is still working for me, but I think there are strange things
> happening at Hotmail.

As usual ... ;)

> It wasn't working for me for a few days then it mysteriously started
> working again.(?)  In addition, Hotmail is messing with with the
> folder ids.  For instance, the "Trash Can" id used to be something
> like 'F0000004' for most people, now it's more like
> '"00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000002" for at least /some/ people.

Aahhhhh ... looks more like an MS CD-key ... ;)

> I've been quietly working on a few things recently and the more daring
> people might want to try the version that's checked into CVS.  If the
> version in CVS works well for people,  I'll release a new version.

I tried it with Revision 1.12 (internal version number is still 0.8.1
there?), but it does not work either ...
At least it was worth to give it a try!

Are there other users from germany having probs?
Might it depend on the Hotmail server I auth to?

c y
Torsten