gossip-general

savagery

From: Hal Lockhart
Subject: savagery
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:45:20 +0200

My disclaimer: don't follow these instructions.
there seem to be a good few out there. but these days there aren't a ton of them. it just crashes lots.
Think it's only in the US, can't be arsed to go online and lookup right now, but it's an interesting idea. just people having a good time and somehow it was the special sauce? Doesn't sound like an exact science does it? Don't download and use it unless you want the company to be checking where you go, what you search for etc.
except that you buy and sell fictional shares in blogs. The screen contains many projectors and camera's so that the surrounding scene can be sent to another screen, and the data from another location can be displayed on the local screen.
I've since found that my system doesn't currently support DMA so looking for new drivers instead!
Well, that's a good question.
The site runs off of the RSS feeds of your blogs so technically bizwarcho has only just got into this game. Meanwhile the rest of us are still busy on other projects. I'll wait and see, nothing they said in the review totally discourages me.
Think it's only in the US, can't be arsed to go online and lookup right now, but it's an interesting idea. there are many ways such services could be used in websites. It's basically the next generation instant messaging device.
Personally I can't see this being a good thing.
I've since found that my system doesn't currently support DMA so looking for new drivers instead! He has no outgoing links, although he has some incoming from the rest of us they don't seem to be registered yet. it wasn't anything too bad, but it did messy up the roads. This time it's Tomacco!
Since ICQ talks at the byte level this is somewhat neccessary!
And btw, that word sounds silly.
well that didn't help anyone's appetite.
Hopefully tomorrow we'll be able to test it, for now I've had a look at the specs and it seems to be just what we need.
Someone has actually managed to graft a tomato plant with a tobacco root and it lives on.
She's probably really busy with that.
if phones are for calling people and being contactable then why does anyone need extra "junk".