gossip-general

context crammed

From: Horace Robles
Subject: context crammed
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 18:16:33 +0200

To watch the late Jeremy Brett again!
yeah, you know where this is going. Kristi started her second year of pre-k and loves it.
she loves to help in the kitchen.
This is bouncing off another idea I had a few days ago about traveling back in time and meeting Charlie Chaplin. people can buy Amazon stuff without leaving the site. The planned closure of the Archaeological Museum of Heraklion on the island of Crete this month has created such a maelstrom of protest that the powers that be have now. And maybe find some other people that were born with a cleft lip an dpalate like me! makes me feel better and more at ease. I have a few SH episodes recorded so I watch some to get back into the swing of their mannerisms. We went over to see her new car.
And Kristi had a hot dog. All of a sudden I would be chatting with someone in Brasil. Are they at least planning some sort of revival to tie up loose ends? Nope, not store bought but actual home made cupcakes.
To watch the late Jeremy Brett again!
How did he know where she would be standing?
Nope, not store bought but actual home made cupcakes.
I will miss everyone more than I could ever verbalize, but I was not raised to say my good-byes.
Saw it several times in fact. Also been getting screen shots for a wallpaper idea. Looking forward to that.