gossip-general

jaywalker plated

From: Jasper Boone
Subject: jaywalker plated
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:58:59 +0800

These are our tax diollars at work. That's a great personal story and that is EXACTLY what blogging is about. Napster couldn't thread that needle, and I frankly don't think YouTube will. folks are not getting their dogs to do tricks for Netscape and posting them on the site with our new, supersexy, much-better than YouTube video service.
That's a great personal story and that is EXACTLY what blogging is about. "creative" mortgage options in California coming home to roost. If the music companies they would own iTunes, not Steve Jobs. Up until YouTube folks would block other domain names from using their video because of the bandwidth bills. Logic would have told the media companies to buy the company and make it legit slowly.
Like people buying five houses on bogus mortgages that say their living in a house. I launched this column after an interesting debate with Walt Mossberg over the downloading and movement of content around our various devices.
The reason is that the technology behind YouTube is Macromedia's not YouTube's.
I'm sure he will ban this show.
I have really missed getting on the blog and opining! These are our tax diollars at work.
Let's get that wikipedia page up and running again. this is really the future of AOL: light, fast, free products that compliment our bigger, more feature-rich products.
Got another month of PT ahead, but there are a lot of things I can do again. They did it on principle, not based on logic.
Rewarding someone with a huge valuation or a huge exit for being a "pirate bay" is a joke, and that's why the big media companies shut down Napster. I wish YouTube let you access the original file! they realize that our "original format" link is basically a way for them to get free hosting from Netscape.
this is really the future of AOL: light, fast, free products that compliment our bigger, more feature-rich products. your thoughts are welcome in the comments below.
jpeg" cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Not sure I see that happening. they realize that our "original format" link is basically a way for them to get free hosting from Netscape.
Like people buying five houses on bogus mortgages that say their living in a house.
the quality of the original files is sooooo much better than Flash.
We all knew the NASDAQ was way over-priced and we knew that there were too many well-funded startups chasing the same spaces. as someone points out in the comments the other side has their own version.