gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)

From: rbaardman
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] 3dmosmon-2.0 beta 1 released (For OSX)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:04:09 +0200

looked a little into aqua icons and making it visible as the icon for your
application-folder and in the taskbar. I
had a look at Fire (IM-client) and it had something in an xml file (Info.plist)
and the icon as an icns in a
Resources directory. I included the icns file for you in this mail, but you can
create it yourself with IconFactory
for Adobe Photoshop.

cheers,

Roeles