gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] Re: <GOMD> GOMDVIEW & DAEMON updated

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] Re: <GOMD> GOMDVIEW & DAEMON updated
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:32:15 +0200

Hi Matt.

> Ciao again,
>
> On Samstag 10 April 2004 20:27, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> > Hi Matt.
> >
> > > btw1 : i re-checked + tested the latest changes on gomdview
> > > and it works nice for me too.
> >
> > Me too :)
> >
> > > btw2 : updated gomdview.cpp in the cvs and changed the
> > > open_remotecon method to use the lg object.
> > > Could you please re-check ? it is not yet working for me ;))
> > > (take your time, will look into it a bit more the next days if time)
Uhm... Maybe I've not understood the meaning of this method.
Pls, can you explain what this method should do? :)

> only the updated open_remotecon() method
> It looks like it should work ;) and the daemon receives
> the correct cmd but the remote console does not open yet.
>
> > Did you start the autodiscovery for the daemon so it can fill the
> > /etc/knownGomds cache file? ("start ad 10" => will search the daemon on
> > local node from X.Y.Z.1 to X.Y.Z.10).
> >

> > My idea about using the libgomd class (feel free to drop it if not
needed

> sounds good, feel free to enhance the code ;)

Just a thing. The sleep between two refreshes seems not to work.

I've added
- sleep(refreshtimeoutbox->value()*1000);
after
- redrawcluster();
in refresh() method and a refresh-counter to verify it.
(code not in CVS)

I hope this can help you :)

Bye.

<rejected>