gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] more OSX good news

From: Johnny Cache
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] more OSX good news
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:13:42 -0600 (CST)

Im defintely leaning toward a modification to the  compile script. I made
a full hearted attempt to get my head around auto* when i was wroking on
3dmosmon and i spent waaaay more time fucking with autotools than coding.
If anyone in particular wouldl like to, be my guest. Otherwise ill just
tweak everything today.

Best Regards
-jc