gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <FOSDEM> Time of presentation?

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <FOSDEM> Time of presentation?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:39:08 +0100

Do you speak Italian, Bruce?
Wow! :)

<JP>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bruce Knox" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 7:10 PM

Don't worry!  Few English majors care about clusters:)  (You should hear my
Italian:))

Kris says, State of the Project is scheduled for 14u00 CET (15:00 GMT).
I would think a couple of hours would cover the 1st two topics.

>>> address@hidden 02/18/04 11:20AM >>>
Hi all.

I notice our presentation is on Sunday afternoon.
I'd like to know the time for my presentation (so I can prepare myself
psychologically :))) )

Thanks. :)

<JP>

PS: Fosdem is approaching => I feel worried about my poor English => help
help help! :)))