gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> New stuff in CVS

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> New stuff in CVS
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 21:26:55 +0100

Hi all.

After some time, I've finally produced and committed some (minor) stuff.
As requested by Matt now we'll wait for natural program exit instead of
killing it after a specified TTL.
Actually I'm working on a function for sending real-time command output to
the client.
I'm also rewriting the guide in Latex fomat via Lyx.

About Fosdem2004: if all goes right, I'll partecipate to the event.
Must I _really_ speak about gomd? Matt: help me, pls! :)))

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

IN constants.h
(+) added INFINITE_TIME constant

IN utils.h/utils.cpp
(r) renamed executeCommandAndGetChildOutput()
 as executeCommandAndReturnChildOutput()
(+) in executeCommandAndReturnChildOutput(): added INFINITE_TIME as default
value => we'll wait for natural program exit instead of killing it after a
specified non-infinite TTL.