gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels

From: Kris Buytaert
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] openMosix Meeting 21-22/2 2004 Fosdem Brussels
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 11:33:47 +0100

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 12:30, Matthias Rechenburg wrote:
> On Samstag 03 Januar 2004 23:26, Gian Paolo Ghilardi wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > I still cannot confirm my presence at the meeting.
> > Please notice, this is not a refusal! ;)
> >
> > As I'm definitely a newbie in hotel booking, I'd like to be informed/helped
> > about that. ;)
> > Any help is welcome! ;)
>
> no prob, what about the "CHAB : Centre Van Gogh" (http://www.ping.be/chab/) ?
> Everybody ok with this ? comments welcome.
> Let us agree on that or on another  ;))) other suggestion are welcome too

Advantage:

It's really close to the centre of Brussels,  Walking distance from
where usually the preFosdem event is on friday evening.

Disadvantage:
It's rather far from the event 15-20 minutes by car.

But to be honest, given the fact that I never stay in a hotel when in
Brussel, I`m not the perfect guy to give advise :)

greetz..

--
Kris Buytaert <address@hidden>