gomd-devel

Re: [gomd-devel] <MANUAL> Working on internals for next release...

From: Mirko Caserta
Subject: Re: [gomd-devel] <MANUAL> Working on internals for next release...
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 02:39:10 +0200

On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 00:01:29 +0200
"Gian Paolo Ghilardi" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Mirko.
>
> Thanks for your help.
> I'm getting experience with Dia... ;)

Excellent. It's a real nice piece of software.

> PS: business trip to London?

Yes, I was there during the weekend for a course on an MMS gateway software
(yes, that pretty silly thing you can use to send multimedia messages using
cell phones). The nice thing about the course was that I was able to play a
little bit with an HP machine and HP-UX which basically sucks but allows you
to drive those monster machines :)

I just came back from the UK so give me a couple days to get accustomed to the
italian habits again and I'll start with the documentation stuff :)

Ciao,