gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] java2gomd Exceptions

From: rbaardman
Subject: [gomd-devel] java2gomd Exceptions
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 11:09:59 +0200

Hi,

I have this weekend off due to rain, so off course I am working on java2gomd ;)
Anyway, I am going to implement Exception throwing. This will allow GUI
programs to
display this (sometimes annoying) Popup boxes saying what went wrong and what
you could
 do about it. I grepped my way through some of the gomd daemon source, but I
want to be
entirely sure...so:
What Error messages can the user expect from gomd? And what do they mean on the
gomd-side?

thnx in advance,

Roeles

btw..I just noticed the known-gomds map...it totally solves my problem with the
multiple interfaces! and in a more secure way than my idear. Great!

Snel en voordelig ADSL nu voor iedereen bereikbaar.
Zon Breedband Budget voor EUR 14,95 per maand.
Nu tijdelijk geen aansluitkosten. Bestel snel op zonnet.nl/breedband