gomd-devel

[gomd-devel] <DAEMON> SCX fully operational. || <.PLAN> beta release pla

From: Gian Paolo Ghilardi
Subject: [gomd-devel] <DAEMON> SCX fully operational. || <.PLAN> beta release plan.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:34:21 +0200

Hi all.

Matt: happy to hear your success with SCX... ;)
BTW: the "S" of "SCX" now stands for "Secure", not "Secured". Ok? :)

I've just fixed the last "functional" bug => now SCX is fully operational.
Please check CVS notes (below) for more infos.

About the beta for gomd, this is my plan (I need comments about this).
- in a few days => pre-beta for the gomd team
- last week of September => public beta
- October/November => extended bug hunting phase, huge code cleanups and
first release (_not_ 1.0, but 0.1 stable!).

Obviously I'd like to include on-the-fly java2gomd and perl2gomd stuff when
available. ;)

Byez.

<rejected>

<< CVS NOTES >>

NOTE: SCX now works. The bug related to parameters with the "-" symbol is
fixed.

IN aclCheck.cpp
(+) cosmetics

IN connHandler.cpp
(f) fixed the bug. Now you can execute commands with parameters (i.e.
"ls -alh")!

IN scxCheck.cpp
(+) cosmetics

IN main.cpp